Benefits of Web Access for Employees:
- Get immediate access to their web page from work or home at convenient times for the employee.
- Ensure accuracy with request submission by allowing employees to submit requests; preferred work assignments; trades and confirmation of trades submitting by other staff; and sign up for openings.
- Receive notifications for Posted Schedules; Schedule changes; New Posted Openings; Approved or Denied trade submissions and communication (s) from the scheduler or manager.
- View status of employee’s submissions for requests; preferred assignments; trades and posted openings.
- View a detailed list of assignments for any selected schedule.
- See the posted schedule for all staff.
Beyond Scheduling Employees Can do the Following with Web Access:
- Complete requirements for credentials e.g. education hours.
- Complete performance reviews (self and/or assigned peer reviews).
Benefits of Automated Scheduling for the Scheduler:
- Save time creating and managing schedules.
- Ensure that published schedules are accurate, complete, and individualized for each department.
- Use templates or block schedules for repeatable assignments or create schedules automatically.
- Create the schedule with a push of the button to automatically create schedule assignments. This automated tool is called Smart Scheduler and creates assignments based on staffing needs and employee-specific rules.
- Ensure schedule assignments are equitable and employee scheduling needs are met without reminders.
- Improve accuracy of employee submissions e.g. requests; trades; preferred assignments.
- Save time managing request submissions; managing posted openings; and managing trade submissions by approval or denial of these shows automatically with the employee’s web access to Suite Scheduler.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and approve or deny requests submitted by employees and optionally comment to employee.
- Select the best employee to fill an open position—while being aware of overtime and total worked hours.
- Use schedule data to make more informed decisions with trade submissions.
- Improved communication with employees by sending automatic notifications for new posted openings; trade approval or denials; and posted schedules.
- Easily retrieve schedule data for management reporting in seconds.